Travel marketers are utilizing an array of ad products, marketing tools and optimizing techniques in every step of sales funnel to move the target audience to the path to purchase. There are a variety of ad types, formats, and targeting options available to help achieve the desired results. However, the highest performing option to maximize results is Facebook’s Dynamic Ads for Travel (DAT). It is an effective marketing ad format which has been specifically designed for the Travel Industry to help businesses to reach new clients, drive direct bookings and boost online sales.
Here are the key benefits of using Dynamic Ads for Hotels :
- DAT automatically creates ads and delivers relevant, personalized and timely ads to the audience who have shown interest in travel or have browsed inventory on the hotel’s website or mobile app. Ads are automatically displayed across Facebook, Instagram and Audience Network.
- It allows you to reach users automatically and seamlessly on mobile, desktop, or tablets – from which they access Facebook.
- DAT determines which stage of the sales funnel a traveler is at and based on their browsing behavior and intent signals, the most relevant products/ads are shown to the traveler. Booking window, number of travelers, and exact travel dates are also taken into the account.
- It helps to minimize efforts as you can promote the entire inventory automatically without having to configure each ad/product individually and once campaigns are set, it continuously reaches people with relevant ads based on their previous search behavior.
- Dat algorithm displays the most relevant ads with real-time pricing and availability that matches with traveler’s intent to maximize conversions.
- It offers capabilities to reach and target Broad audiences with travel intent but have not yet interacted or visited the hotel’s website or app.
- DAT provides opportunities to increase ROAS( Return on Advertising Spending) via up-selling and cross-selling after the traveler’s initial purchase and help drive more revenue.