Create The Perfect Welcome Book For Your Homestay or Bed and Breakfast
Welcome book makes a big impact on the guests’ overall experience and satisfaction.Even if information is provided at various touchpoints along the guest’s booking journey, guests will still have many questions when they arrive at the property, such as: Where is the nearest grocery store? Which are the best places to eat? How to start appliances? Etc. Thus, it is essential to have a well-organized and well-compiled welcome book in place. It shows guests that you really care about them and that their comfort, safety, and convenience are your utmost priorities. Welcome book makes the navigation through your property hassle-free for the guests and also makes it less worrisome for the owners in terms of damages to the property, as the property and hotel amenities are used in the right way by the guests, making it a win-win for both guests and owners.
What to include in your Welcome Book?
I have put together a set of templates of this valuable resource to make it easier for you. All that you have to do is to download and customize them in accordance with your property’s information, features, and amenities. Make it as informative as possible and do not forget to add your property’s unique characteristics and personality to it along with a touch of personalization to make guests feel special.
Template set includes the following:
- Personalized Welcome letter
- Property’s Policies and House Rules, including information about facilities and amenities
- Information about various activities at the bed and breakfast or vacation rental along with guest reviews
- Things to see and so, where to eat etc.
- How to get around
- Local contact and vital information
- Thank you note along with the request to review the property on various platforms after the stay.